[Nfb-krafters-korner] Seed Bead Projects

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Feb 7 20:57:46 UTC 2011

Terrence,
Sorry, I should have only sent these to the ones who took the class and learned how to make these projects.  Yes, you put them on safety pins and then attach them all to a larger safety pin which you would wear.  Here is a link you can go and read about making this type of craft.

http://familycrafts.about.com/cs/beadedsafetypins/a/080700b.htm

Cindy Z.