[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hot air Balloon tonight

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 01:21:59 UTC 2011

I am sorry I just got online and read the email after I went and found no
one at the class.

Theresa sent me an email and asked if we could postpone the class to begin
next week.  We will have the class for the hot air balloon begin next
Tuesday and run for 4 weeks.  This class will be running at 2 different  times.
The first class will begin at 8 P.M. Eastern time and the second  class
will begin at 10 P.M. Eastern time.

If you have not gotten the call in phone number as of yet, please send me
an email off list to my email address:
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)