[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hot air Balloon tonight

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 17:50:57 UTC 2011

The question was Is this your first class?

In a message dated 2/8/2011 9:41:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
terrencevane at gmail.com writes:

Hello  there Joyce,
Suddenly I realised that I'd been talking !Theresa about the  class--but
hadn't gotten my sign-up submitted. So I just got that in--but  there's a
yes/no question at the end that has no label. I checked yes just to  get the
form !process, but what exactly WAS the question so I can give a  proper answer?

Thanks,
Terrence

Twitter:  www.twitter.com/LandrasPhaelan
Skype: LandrasPhaelan
Words with Friends  ID: terrencevak

On Feb 8, 2011, at 4:21 PM, Blindhands at aol.com  wrote:

> I am sorry I just got online and read the email after I  went and found
no
> one at the class.
>
> Theresa  sent me an email and asked if we could postpone the class to
begin
> next week.  We will have the class for the hot air balloon begin  next
> Tuesday and run for 4 weeks.  This class will be  running at 2 different
times.
> The first class will begin  at 8 P.M. Eastern time and the second  class
> will begin at 10  P.M. Eastern time.
>
> If you have not gotten the call in phone  number as of yet, please send
me
> an email off list to my email  address:
> _Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)
>

> Joyce  Kane