[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming Monday Night Chat

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 9 18:51:05 UTC 2011

Me! me!  I am!  I am!

 Dixie
~  @-> ~ <-@  ~

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Blindhands at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 1:21 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming Monday Night Chat

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to get a nose count on how many of you would be interested in
 attending.  With the help of Becky, I have been in touch with the
gentleman  who has been her instructtor on the knitting machines.  I am in
the
process  of making arrangements for him to do a Monday Night Chat in March
on the
topic  of Knitting Machines.  It will be an introduction to knitting
machines and  cover some of the differences between the machines and what
can be
done on  them.  I would like to get Becky [his star blind student] there to
share  her experience with everyone, too.

So I do not have a date as of yet, but I am thinking maybe the first or
second Monday of March.

Please let me know who would be interested in being part of this Monday
Night Chat.