[Nfb-krafters-korner] today's bead class postponed

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Thu Feb 10 18:37:32 UTC 2011

Those of you taking the last beading class today I have to postpone because I woke up this morning and found I have no phone service. I'm writing this using my neighbor's wireless connection. I have also heard from a couple of you that you're not ready to proceed with sewing up the bags yet.So how about next Thursday, 2/17, at 7 pm with the same number and code.    If any of you are unable to make that class please let me know asap.