[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming Monday Night Chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 19:58:52 UTC 2011

Cindy,

This division keeps those wheels turning in your head and your hands  busy.

In a message dated 2/10/2011 11:18:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
slerythema at gmail.com writes:

I would  be interested. This probably isn't something I will use, but I
would
very  much like to know more about it. I never know when I will develop  an
interest in something or it might be something that I only use  for
particular projects.

Right now, I have portable projects and  stay at home projects. Afghans are
something I would like to always have on  my needles since that requires a
longer amount of time and they become too  large to carry around fairly
quick.

I never know what I might get  into. Laurie's beading class has led me to
take on some projects I never  knew I would do. And now I have a drop
spindle
and I'm just about to  venture down the road of spinning. I have a
particular
item that I want  this skill for, but it might lead to me doing more than I
had intended in  this area. Originally, I only wanted to learn spinning
enough so that I  could use some fur from now deceased cat for something
special (two of the  new cats are similar in color, and shed a ton so it
might be a whole  project now). However, my favorite sock yarn is being
discontinued and  there is absolutely nothing out there exactly like it. So,
I might venture  down the road of making my own (though I am going to try
this other yarn  that some things in common, but is the only yarn with any
similarities),  who knows where this could lead.

This is a very bad division. It gets  me into all kinds of things. Ugh!

Cindy S.

et.org/tknox6%
40sc.rr.com

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list