[Nfb-krafters-korner] Baltimore

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Feb 13 19:48:00 UTC 2011

Carol,

People are being flown into Baltimore for the EBay course on Monday Feb.
21.  Sorry I will miss the meeting.

In a message dated 2/11/2011 8:13:34 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
csiegel at bellatlantic.net writes:

Hi Every  one, I am glad that Joice is going to be a member of the first
Ebay
Class.
If you come in early in the weekend, The Greater Baltimore  Chapter has a
Breakfast at 9 AM.
The Meeting is from 10 AM to  noon.
The 19th is the date of the meeting.
Our Chapter meetings are the  third Saturday of every month.

If you want to call me,
my telephone  number is:
(410) 486-2183.

Thank you.