[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic Canvas Hearts

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Feb 14 15:57:28 UTC 2011

Dixie;
Are you taking the plastic class?  If so, hold on to them and maybe next year or later this year, I can help you make something out of them.
The thing that is hard with shapes like circles, hearts stars and the octigon, is that they are not straight squares.  After you learn how to work with canvis, shapes are something you can be creative with.
I made a heart shape scrunchy, once.

Terry P.