[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fwd: ID Mate Omni-Special Offer& FreeShipping

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Mon Feb 14 21:21:32 UTC 2011

Terry,

To my knowledge, circular needles have no size marked on them.  I have to
rely on a needle gauge.  I have a metal one that goes from size 0 to 16.
That is the surest way.  I have also brailed the cellophane	 packaging
that they come in.  But, once out of the package, you will need your needle
gauge.  This was one of my biggest questions when I started knitting again.
I have had a friend put Braille with puff paint on the end of the needle, I
have cut a milk carton into strips, punched 4 holes into it and then run my
needles through the holes and marked the plastic strip with a marker for the
size; you could stick a Braille label on the plastic also.  Get yourself
some Ziplock 2 gal. bags to keep your project in and keep the needle in
there also.  Your pattern will tell you what size needle you were using.
Storage is key.  But, in the end, my needle gauge is my bible!
Blessings,
Ninn
the_ninn at tx.rr.com