[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanks Laura

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Tue Feb 15 03:09:38 UTC 2011

I have always thought that using the heart with a cross in it, the heart and the cross dish cloths combined with squares of other stitches would make a fantastic prayer shall. But haven't done it. I don't want to sew them together, though I am not afraid of sewing things together, but wanted it to flow nicely by making the pattern by combining all the dish cloth patterns.

Would take some thinking. Including making sure the patterns are all going the same way. lol
Henrietta