[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Feb 15 16:12:03 UTC 2011

I make knitted or crocheted cane holders one can wear on a belt.  These are
either for support or folding white canes.  I can also make them for most
sizes of canes and if you wish I can customize them to act as a pocket, or
holder for other items.  My husband uses his cane holster for his
flashlight, hammer, all sort of odds and ends, smile. They start at twenty
five  dollars plus shipping. I have a lot of yarn colors.  Also they can be
customized for pick up bads keys, wallet, cell phone, GPS, Deaf-Blind
Communicator, small laptop,, let's dream together.

I have a blue drawstring bag with eight pockets ready to ship.

I have cell phone carriers ready to ship.  They are twenty dollars each plus
shipping for this group only goes this price.  So buy several pay five
dollars shipping for the whole lot.

I have other items also, smile.  Let's talk at:

b.butterfly at comcast.net

Becky and Jake
Butterfly Knits
b.butterfly at comcast.net