[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting in the round

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Thu Feb 17 21:08:14 UTC 2011

Lovette,

It is the same, whether you are working on straight needles or circular or
DPNs.  Presuming you are right handed, your left needle is loaded and your
right needle is empty.  You work the stitches from the left needle to the
right needle.

When working in the round, the points of the needle will be closest to your
body and the stockinette side will be on the outside of the fabric.  When I
first started working in the round, I had my fabric inside out and had my
working needles on the side of the circle farthest from my body!  It worked,
I just had to turn it when I finished.

Hope this helps!
Blessings,
Ninn