[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fwd: safety pin bead projects

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Feb 20 22:54:58 UTC 2011

I wrote and asked if they could put the patterns in words for us.  She  did
the St Patty's Day ones.

Please visit the website and ask her to do more of the patterns.  She  has
so many of them and she prints what is on the first 2 pins, but then she
tells everyone to look at the diagram or picture.

If more of us go to her website and ask,  her to do this, then it will
bring the attention to  places like this that the blind enjoy doing crafts
like this, too.