[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami (was Re: Fwd: safety pin bead projects)

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 17:19:29 UTC 2011

Hi Lindy,
	Have you checked out www.britishorigami.org? If you look under "Diagrams" then "Practical," they have a section called "Over-The-Phone Folding" or something similar, with several text-only Origami patterns.

Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/LandrasPhaelan
Skype: LandrasPhaelan
Words with Friends ID: terrencevak