[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Knitting book

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Feb 22 19:53:40 UTC 2011

________________________________
From: Davey at brailleplus.net [mailto:Davey at brailleplus.net]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 5:53 PM
To: Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E]
Subject: Re: Knitting book

Hi, Terry.  The hard copy Braille versions are as follows:

11 by 11.5 230 braille pages $75.00
8.5 by 11: 300 pages: $85.00

Yes, i take personal checks.

I'll be joining the group briefly this evening, too.  Hope your power comes back up soon.  I was stunned to hear about the storm problems back yonder.  I love Oregon.  We typically don't have those sorts of troubles.

D.H.

Davey Hulse, CEO
Braille Plus, Inc.
P.O. Box 3686
2659 Commercial Street, Southeast
Suite 264
Salem, Oregon 97302
Phone: Toll-free (866) 264-2345; Local, (503) 391-5335
Fax: (503) 391-9359
Email: service at brailleplus.net<mailto:service at brailleplus.net>
www.brailleplus.net<http://www.brailleplus.net>

Every Format. Every Day. And, Everything Right!