[Nfb-krafters-korner] help please

Laura White lewhite86 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 23:12:07 UTC 2011

Hi Lovette,
What they are asking is for you to increase by knitting or purling in
to the front of the stitch and then the back.
In this case I'm going to assume that you need to knit in to the front
and back.  here is what I generally do.
I knit my stitch as normal, but leave the stitch on the left needle,
then I reinsert the tip of my right needle in to the back of the
stitch and knit that stitch.  At this point take the stitch off the
left needle and if all went right you will have 2 knitted stitches
where you should have had just one.  if you need better directions
email me off list and we can arrange a phone call.
Good luck!

Laura