[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome an introduce yourself

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 22:10:55 UTC 2011

We have a few new folks that have joined us in the last week orr so and I
would like to send everyone a big welcome to Krafters Korner.

Please take the time to check out our website at:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

We have classes that will be starting off in the nexct couple of weeks so
take a look and sign up for them if you are interested.

There are a lot of different crafts being done by the folks here so if you
want to learn something new or ask some questions just send us a note.

Please do tell us a little about yourself and the state you live in and
what crafts you enjoy working on.