[Nfb-krafters-korner] Charity Project for knitting/crochet mitts

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Jan 1 20:25:17 UTC 2011

If you are on Face Book, visit Yarns of Italy - they have a need for mitts to be knitted for a shelter in Arizona.
NIT MITTS for 25% OFF:

Our friend Paul works at Flagstaff Shelter Services in AZ. They are in need of mittens & fingerless mitts for their men. We're hosting a Knit Mitts drive for the Shelter. If YOU would like to knit mitts for the shelter, use whatever pattern you like & whatever yarn you have on hand. Everyone who sends us 2 or more pairs of mitts by the end of February will receive a code for 25% OFF an order.

So if you want to knit for charity, here's a good opportunity and you can even earn a discount on their falulous yarn from Italy by doing so.

The woman who owns Yarns of Itals is a Methodist minister.  Fabulous yarns and wonderful opportunity to help someone this winter.

Lynda River Woman
 "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain."

Visit my website:  http://lyndalambert.com