[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello and welcome

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 2 19:19:58 UTC 2011

Marty

You are the first from Wyoming to join us, but I hope you spread the word
about us and many more join us in the future.

Marty what time zone are you in?  We start many of our classes at 8  p.m.
Eastern time and that might have to be changed to accomondate our members
further west.  This will be something we need to come up with a solution in
the near future.

Joyce

In a message dated 1/2/2011 10:17:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,