[Nfb-krafters-korner] stress relieving gloves

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 2 20:10:11 UTC 2011

I don't get a clear picture of this....

Another is do muscle stretches.  Put your hands in front of you  palms
touching fingers pointing up. Slowly move your hands down towards your
tummy
and back up to in front of your chest a few times.  This will  loosen the
muscles.

Please can you clearify this a little better?

In a message dated 1/2/2011 12:00:55 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,