[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes beginning time

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 00:59:14 UTC 2011

Annette,

I do like this idea you have of, "ideas that I've come up with thus far is
somehow use the recording of the class to hold a second session of the
class
led by either the original instructor, or another member as a
facilitator."

As I am thinking it really would be tough on a teacher to do classes back
to back or double up in some way.

Let me think on this.

In a message dated 1/2/2011 4:52:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,