[Nfb-krafters-korner] who would be interested?

Maria from Australia bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 11:17:12 UTC 2011

hi.  probably not, if I'm oworking it out right, that would be 7 am my
time.  I'm not a morning person lol

Maria and Karly from Australia

Friendship   flourishes at the fountain of forgiveness. William A. Ward
twitter bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972
msn, face book  & email: bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
please check out
www.powerradio104.com
PROUD MEMBER and support volunteer for  TAFN
www.tafn.org.uk
my groups
BlindSightedChat-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
	shelter-from-the-storm-subscribe at yahoogroups.com