[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tri-Looms

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jan 3 12:55:08 UTC 2011

Dixie;
How can you make the safty pins for the basket?  Theresa has not even sent out the patern, to my knowledge.

Is this loom done like the nifty knitter?  When you are done, do you end up with a triangle for your head?  That is the only way I can imagine it.  It will drop down in the middle, on all three sides like the circular loom does, right?
Terry P.