[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello and welcome

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Jan 3 18:36:03 UTC 2011

Hi Marti,
thanks for the kind note. I am just taking a little break from my knitting -
had to walk the dogs and check emails, then back up there to knit away the
afternoon.

Losing our sight does not change who we are at our core. We are still who we
were before that happened. I was always an artist and always loved making
things - of all sorts, and still do. We just have to figure out how we'll
continue to make things after the sight loss. And, that is where our friends
here on the list have helped me a LOT.

I think you will really enjoy being here, too, and taking classes. I want to
take all of them, but have to stay focused on what I really need to do - my
knitting and beadwork throughout the winter months. In the spring, I reopen
my studio and then I am making pottery till winter comes back again.

Nice to talk with you today. Thanks.
Lynda River Woman