[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jan 3 20:44:42 UTC 2011

Hi Terry;
I have supplies for a few cubic cleanix boxes.  I will have to count the squares to determine what patern would fit on the precut pieces, I have.  What kind of design would you be interested in.
Wide horizontal stripes
Squares of 2 colores or verigated
Diaginal stripe
Diamond patern (rather hard try on a small item)
Squares with deviding lines
Altrinating horizontal stripes
Dot patern

You can be very creative.