[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Jan 3 20:57:15 UTC 2011

Terry:

Yes, thank you I am in total agreement.  It is impossible to meet everyone's
needs.  Anytime I have taken classes I arranged my schedule acordingly and
did not expect the school or instructor to go through changes to make it
just so for me.  When you want to learn or do something its up to the
individual to make it happen for themselves.

In the past I offered doing classes on either Saturday's or Sundays either
afternoon or evening but no one was willing to make a 1 or 2 hour opening
for a weekend.  That says to me they did not want to do it all that badly.
Everyone has other things going on in their lives including the people
teaching so let's be reasonable about the time slots.

Personally, I very strongly object to giving out recordings to people who
will not take the time to participate with the group or phone chats or phone
classes.  Just giving out the recordings without attendance will ruin the
workings of how classes work.  We all learn from others questions and input
during the classes. Attendance is what makes the group and classes
enjoyable.   I don't want to sit and lecture at a recording machine with no
living being on the other end.

Eileen