[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Jan 3 21:38:14 UTC 2011

My point is that I know I have offered alternate days and times but there
are people that claim they just can't do it for whatever reason.  That is an
individual's choice as to how they spend their time and work out issues in
life.  I have a life, family and husband to along with houshold duties &
responsibilities that need tending to just as others do.  When a class is
offered I can either make the time and clear my schedule for 1 or two hours
(not a huge amount of time) or I can choose to not take the class.  I would
not make everyone else alter classes to accomodate my individual issues.

As an instructor, my personal feeling on the matter is that I don't want to
teach to a recording or allow the class materials I've put a lot of time &
effort into preparing as well as my own expertese on a topic to just be
handed out to people who haven't made the effort to attend and participate
with the rest of the people in a class.