[Nfb-krafters-korner] cro-hooking class? for Susan Roe

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Tue Jan 4 03:20:09 UTC 2011

Terry P.

No, crow hooking is just another form of crocheting, but you use a crochet
hook that is longer and has a hook on both ends.  You also use two different
colors of yarn, either two different shades of the same color or contrasting
colors.  The pattern it will automatically make is reversable, braud bars of
color A and narrow bars of color B and then flip your piece and you will
have narrow bars of color A and braud bars of color B.  I made several
scarves last Christmas for the Webb of Hope that were with Christmas red and
white that had the silver strand running through both colors and then I made
hats to go with them, alternating a red hat with a white turn up brim and
then a white hat with the red brim.

Once you get the handle of using the hook which is a little tricky, your
piece really works up quickly.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net