[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes

NCBootman ncbootman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 03:31:12 UTC 2011

Terry,

I have made a coaster with a long diagonal stitch a long time ago from just
figuring it out. But, I'd like to know your coaster, the different stitches
that can be used, and pretty much anything. I also want to know how to do a
Whozit.

When you ask about books with letters and shapes, be more specific please. I
could do for you the print letters representing them with braille dots.
Also, what kind of shapes are you looking for? I'll see if I can help.

Greg