[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: Dropped Stitches

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Jan 4 13:17:53 UTC 2011

Ah, I ripped it down, and set to work trying to pick up the stitches. I used
my 0000 needle to pick them up. I took it to my friend this morning to look
over and she said she could not tell I had ripped it apart. I did have one
dropped stitch, which I had found and put a safety pin in for her to
see....so I can fix that myself. Back to my shawl!

The lesson I have learned in this is:  use the life line and do not take it
out unitl I have carefully run my hands over every part of the fabric below
it.  I hope I have learned this lesson!  haha

Lynda River Woman