[Nfb-krafters-korner] box

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 5 21:23:32 UTC 2011

Terry P
Will you please contact me off line or speak to me before class Thursday
about tissue box. I have 2 baby gifts I need to make and I like tissue box
idea in variegated baby yarn, however, I need your help in pattern and
canvas. I would be happy to purchase canvas from you if you have it cut, or
if you can tell me what I need to make canvas. I will be laid up for awhile
as I found out Tuesday I broke my left foot and fractured my small toe, they
are casting it Thursday and a blind person with crutches does not do well,
therefore with my time I would at least to use my hands to keep busy instead
of my feet. My Nifty knitter will be getting a lot of use too. Thanks to all
my teachers in recent past who are now going to help me recover.

Terry K