[Nfb-krafters-korner] box

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 23:31:14 UTC 2011

Terry K.

We have a lot of classes coming up that you can try and keep busy  with.

In a message dated 1/5/2011 1:24:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tknox6 at sc.rr.com writes:

Terry P
Will you please contact me off line or speak to me before class  Thursday
about tissue box. I have 2 baby gifts I need to make and I like  tissue box
idea in variegated baby yarn, however, I need your help in  pattern and
canvas. I would be happy to purchase canvas from you if you  have it cut, or
if you can tell me what I need to make canvas. I will be  laid up for awhile
as I found out Tuesday I broke my left foot and  fractured my small toe,
they
are casting it Thursday and a blind person  with crutches does not do well,
therefore with my time I would at least to  use my hands to keep busy
instead
of my feet. My Nifty knitter will be  getting a lot of use too. Thanks to
all
my teachers in recent past who are  now going to help me recover.

Terry K

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org