[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terry P.

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 16:14:26 UTC 2011

Hi Terry P --
I like the letters&numbers descriptions better than the 2-number approach.
This could mirror excel, or even a game of battleship -- lol -- think of
aiming at coordinates and firing ...*snicker*

I also have another request: Are there patterns or algorithms for
incorporating print characters in the needlepoint? I was thinking that for
my current project, in which I am trying to put 6 letters on the side of a
tissue box cover, that I will just cover the entire box as if there were no
characters, and then embroider the letters on top -- this would make them
tactile, and give it depth for those who can see it.
Terry P: do you have any tips or suggestions on doing this? I was just going
to take a stab at doing it myself, but if you have any wisdom on the
subject, I'd like to hear it first.
THX
--le