[Nfb-krafters-korner] beginners project for loom? Yvonne

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 21:21:43 UTC 2011

Yvonne

There is still time for you to sign up for tonight's class on the nifty
knitter rectangle loom.  It might be worth signing up and listening to the
class to see how the classes are and if you can follow it.  By attending  the
class you will be sent link to the recording and then you will have it to
refer to it.

If you don't sign up you don't get the phone number.

In a message dated 1/2/2011 5:00:36 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,