[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Korner Classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 03:24:51 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

There has been a lot of talk regarding classes, start times and how to make
 everyone happy.  I had a good discussion with our board members and we
realize that the Krafters Korner has grown a lot with folks joining us from
many  places.  I want to see us grow even more in the future.  Krafters
Korner will need to experiment with things concerning the classes so we can meet
with the needs of our members.  We are proud of our teachers and how they
have adapted materials, directions and spendt their time in teaching us a
variety of different crafting skills.

The first thing I would like to do starting immediately is to inform
everyone that classes will begin on time.  The recording will begin at the  time
the class is posted to begin.  If you want to come early to talk with  other
students or the teacher you can do that.  If you need to come in late  that
is OK, but please  be courteous  to others.

Keep watching our classes on the website as hopefully in may we may have
some extra classes at different times.

Keep on Krafting...