[Nfb-krafters-korner] Whozit

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 04:45:49 UTC 2011

Down in Baltimore when NFB first came out with this as their new symbol
they had this statue of it that was something like 6 feet tall.  In the  long
hallway at the NFB Center they stuck this in the hall just beyond a door
that you walked through not far from the hallway you needed to go down to the
dining hall.  Well my old Seeing Eye dog, Corey,must have not like the way
it looked as when I was visiting there every time I went through that
doorway  she would stop.  I would have to hup her up more then once to get her
moving pass it.  It is like a stick figure made up of different colors of
lines and the head is a C shape like the letter C.

In a message dated 1/6/2011 9:16:23 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,