[Nfb-krafters-korner] excited

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 7 19:46:44 UTC 2011

Yea!  Congratulations!

Personally, I am going to try and use the Magic loop method that Eileen
taught us.  I really like that so much more than fighting with those double
pointed needles.

We are just starting with our snow storm, so sitting in tonight and knitting
nice warm socks sounds particularly attractive to me tonight!

 Dixie who is looking forward to a new project!