[Nfb-krafters-korner] Rules Regarding Recorded class material

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 8 00:13:39 UTC 2011

Joyce, Thank you for clarifying this.

 Dixie
~  @-> ~ <-@  ~

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Blindhands at aol.com
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 6:54 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Rules Regarding Recorded class material

There has been a lot of discussion on the list regarding the recording of
the classes.  So I would like to clarify this to everyone.  The  classes
given by National Federation of the Blind Krafters Division  have  been
recorded with the knowledge of the teachers and the students.  There  is an
announcement made when the recording is turned on and in order for anyone
to enter
the room a statement is made that the room is being recorded.  It  is up to
the individual if they do not want to be recorded to hang up.

We have Laurie Porter who is in charge of retreaving the MP3 files from our
 conference service, uploading them to send space, obtaining a list of
email  addresses of who attended the class and sending a notice out to the
students  that the recordings are available for the student to download.

It has been NFB Krafters Division policy that recordings are only for the
students who attend a class.    This will continue to be our  policy.
Classes will be recorded and only be given to the students who  attend the
class.