[Nfb-krafters-korner] Extremely Dissapointed

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 15:28:50 UTC 2011

Yvonne, I too am a first time member to both KK and NFB and I will admit to
some serious reservations about the NFB and I also was seriously considering
leaving the group due to the recent "upheavals". But, as a visually impaired
person who has a serious interest in learning some crafts and this being the
1st avenue I've found where I felt like I could finally learn some form of
craft, I have decided to let my desire to learn some type of craft override
my distaste of the recent upheavals on this list.

Perhaps if those of us with a desire to craft, whether just learning,
finessing techniques or teaching, start infusing the list with "crafting"
type post, the other stuff will be taken offlist. Just a thought.
Barb
'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson