[Nfb-krafters-korner] Extremely Dissapointed

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 17:23:41 UTC 2011

Susan, I'm in SW Missouri and am still exploring the craft world, so far
I've done a couple of cement stepping stones, made a gazing ball from a
bowling ball and flat marbles, just did my first safety pin beading kit.
These I have really enjoyed so far, am curious about pottery, weaving,
mosaics, basically I'd love to explore the different options.
Stenciling might be fun, decoupage (except for cutting out pictures by
hand), maybe working with looms, its hard to decide until I have a chance to
try them, but as previously stated, I don't want to invest alot into
supplies and find I don't enjoy it.

I live in the boonies, so not much option for hands-on learning.
Barb
'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson