[Nfb-krafters-korner] VI/Blind and crafting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 8 18:20:26 UTC 2011

Barb,

That might not be the best question to ask people who love crafting.   As
you cannot test the waters unless you jump in.

I would advise trying to find small kits with the supplies you need and
test yourself out on something small and simple.  Now you have to realize
that kits that you purchase will not have instructions in an accessible form
for  you or have supplies labeled or sorted out for you.  Here at Krafters
Korner with the teachers advise or the kits they have made up and labeled
along  with the classes and teacher and other student's input, it can paint a
clearer  picture for your mind on what your hands are feeling and should be
doing.

So we all have purchased this or that, given it a try and then some things
are left and some things we go out and purchase a lot more.

In a message dated 1/8/2011 7:39:49 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,