[Nfb-krafters-korner] Audrey

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 8 21:07:04 UTC 2011

I am sorry as I was trying to condense the board meeting down to that
email.

It was Audrey's suggestion that we honor the teachers at Convention this
year with a monitary gift.  It was not discussed if all or some of the
teachers would receive this.  It did seem to be received favorable by all  the
board members.

I raised the issue that I would like all the teachers to be paid for their
classes.  It was discussed on how to get money to pay the teachers.   Again
no decisions were made.

If anyone is interested in how many folks are kinda involved each and
everyone of you can
 access the list of people on this list by going to the sign up page  and
entering your information and password in there.  I believe there is  between
100 and 120 on this list.  Less then half of them are paid  members.