[Nfb-krafters-korner] plastic canvas coasters

Yvonne Alaniz yalaniz1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 22:08:48 UTC 2011

Oh, ribbon...  never thought about using ribbon.  That could get me into
a lot of trouble lol.  I can see myself standing in the ribbon isle at
hobby lobby now with a color id in one hand and a basket in the other
full to the brim with all the pretty ribbon it can hold.  The reason I
was asking about other materials for coasters is that I wanted something
a bit more sturdy and stain resistant than yarn or fabric.  Just not
sure what kinds of materials might work.

Thanks,
Yvonne