[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pony Beads

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Sat Jan 8 22:54:00 UTC 2011

Pony beads as I have come to understand them, are the name for size 5 or 6
large seed beads. If that is what you are talking about as well, I can tell
you that all of the beading classes  I teach usually call for using size 6
seeds or smaller if you are comfortable using smaller seed beads. I think
that the larger seeds are a good way for a blind person to start seed
beading because you can still feel your designs as they are being
constructed.