[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: board meetings

AUDREY WELLNER rencraft at snet.net
Sun Jan 9 02:29:12 UTC 2011

Theresa,
This was your email request from December 21st after I read the Christmas stories. Being that I hadn't released this email answer back then, I simply combined both names in one response because the information in the requests pertained to the same subject matter.
   Audrey Wellner, Secretary
   Krafters Korner division
Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Dawn's Den Christmas Storiesdirectfromthe North Po...
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 10:45 PM

"Theresa Taylor" <tct71887 at gmail.com>Add sender to Contacts

To:
"List for blind crafters and artists" <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>

Audry,
Where can I find the story about the two boys?
Theresa

----- Original Message ----- From: "AUDREY WELLNER" <rencraft at snet.net>