[Nfb-krafters-korner] VI/Blind and crafting

NCBootman ncbootman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 02:46:51 UTC 2011

Barb,

I promise. You will learn patience (big grin). I have worked on that all my
life and sometimes, yes sometimes, I can now say it's ok cause it will
happen someday. In many things in life, some sighted assistance is required.
No getting around it. wWe live in a sighted world.

As for trying to beat the clock on losing vision, you'll be ok. So, try just
try to stop running and pushing yourself. If you learn how to do it sighted,
you'll then get to re-learn it nonsighted. So, there will be constant
learning and re-learning for as long as you are on the planet. Not making
light of your fears in any way. They are real. But, you'll be ok.

Greg