[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pony Beads

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 05:41:50 UTC 2011

They are similar, but much more pronounced in being circles and the hole is
very distinct. Some teens put them on the draw strings of their sweat shirts
and so this shows you how big the hole can be. They still secure them with a
knot at the end. Many key chains are also made with pony beads and you can
find free patterns for different animals such as dragons, birds, cows or
whatever. They attach the keychains to their back packs and they are pretty
popular. Often simple string is used...so the supplies to make these
creations is fairly easy to find at a local store.
Theresa