[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: Craft Gifts Received

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at q.com
Sun Jan 9 16:00:32 UTC 2011

I received a very nice gift from my son and daughter-in-law whichmight
interest some of you.  They took four wine bottles and cut off the slanted
tops.  Then they etched something representing each of their three children
on three bottles, now glasses, with a picture of their house on the fourth.
I have never seen anything quite like it, but some of you might be familiar
with the process.  I am looking for a good place to display these unique
glasses.

Ramona