[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pony Beads

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 19:39:04 UTC 2011

I was poking around on the internet and found that they have lots of
patterns with supply  lists of what and how many pony beads you need.   They have
the amount of cord and suggested cord size to make larriette s  suggested
number of beads were something like 50 in total so I don't have any  idea of
how large this thing is.  The bummer was how to put the beads  togeth was a
picture and not in words.  I would love to get these patterns  in words for
the blind and build a library for the blind and visually  impaired.er

In a message dated 1/8/2011 9:42:06 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,