[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: Craft Gifts Received

marti blough marthav at samobile.net
Sun Jan 9 20:13:23 UTC 2011

Hi Annette, For Christmas, I was given a gift of the book, titled, "
Making Polymer Clay Beads ".  It was a nice surprise. I will read the
book using my scanner; and try to follow the directions. Fifteen years
ago, I took a class in Polymer Clay; that was in my sighted days, so I
am familiar with the procedure.  Have there been Polymer clay classes
offered at Krafters Korner?
Happy Crafting,
Marti